We’re just one more wake-up away from kicking off the 11th Anniversary of the WSR presented by Sena! We are very excited to see all of you when you arrive. Here are just a few extra bits of important info for you.
- Schedule >> We’ll have hard copies at registration/check-in, but be sure to check the schedule for times and locations of events HERE.
- Social Media >> If you are one of our many social media savvy friends, please consider using our hashtags #wsrXI #rideconnected #sportbikegirls #skinsafety We’d love ya even more!
- Cell coverage and WiFi >> This region has very limited coverage. At Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort (Friday), there is no cell coverage. At Tail of the Dragon across the street there is WiFi, however they close at 6 p.m. On Saturday evening, Fontana Village Resort (Saturday) does have Verizon coverage, roaming and WiFi available.
- Saturday Dinner and Drinks >> Wildwood Grill @ Fontana will be open for food purchases before and during our activities. If you plan to purchase dinner there, we do recommend arriving an hour or so earlier than our planned event time of 7:30 to avoid long food waits and overburdening the kitchen staff. A bar will be open for beverage purchases. No BYOB allowed. (Sowwy.)
- Saturday Raffle >> Most everyone will go home with a prize from our incredible sponsors. Yeah! This year we will be selling door prize tickets to increase your odds for our larger grand prize drawings such as a set of tires, Sena Bluetooth goodies and more. Bring a few extra bucks for a few extra tickets. All monies collected will go directly to our fundraising efforts for the Skin Cancer Foundation (SCF).
- Sunday Bike Wash >> Cancelled. 😦 Boo…I know. Although the Breakfast meet will still happen as our time for saying goodbyes, unfortunately we were not able to secure the means and peeps to conduct the Bike Wash portion of the morning. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. (FYI, food is self-pay and not included in your registration.)
We think that’s it for now! See you all tomorrow!