Need more information about the Rally?
Our most frequently asked questions:
How much riding experience do I need to have?
– NONE. You don’t even need to know how to ride in order to attend. As long as you’re a woman and are interested in sportbike riding, we would love to have you. You’ll meet women from all walks of life, with the opportunity to ask questions and make new friends (for life). Even if you’ve been riding for 20-30 years, we will have something for you too, including seminars from industry professionals and local ride routes. Best of all, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other women who ride! Keep in mind that the roads around our events can vary from intermediate to advanced, so you need to be responsible for your own level of safety. We encourage you to learn from each other, grow, laugh, and enjoy every moment.
Are men allowed at the events?
– Men, women and children are welcome as guests of a registered attendee (limited to 2 guests per attendee)
*Please note: guests are not eligible for door prize drawings.
Where should I stay?
– That’s easy, Rally Headquarters! Everything happens at Rally HQ so book early and start packing. Make sure to mention the Rally to receive Rally pricing, if applicable.
WEST RALLY HQ – EAST RALLY HQ
How do I get there?
– A few suggestions:
- RIDE: Our Facebook Group for Attendees is a great place to post and find out if other women are riding from your area. Get the word out in your city and get a few girls together to ride together. Share our event with every woman rider you know!
- TRAILER YOUR BIKE: Companies such as uhaul have extremely affordable trailers and even tow hitches so if you’ve never ridden long distances, it’s a convenient way to get your bike to the event.
- DRIVE OR FLY! You don’t have to RIDE there to be an attendee of the rally. We want every woman who rides, or is thinking about riding sportbikes to attend. Getting there safely is the most important thing.
What if I don’t know anyone else going?
– Connection is just a click away! Thanks to social media, you can view event RSVPs on our Facebook events and participate in group discussions in our Facebook Group for Attendees, check out comments and hashtags on our Instagram or Twitter to see who’s attending the rally.
– If all else fails, send us an email and we’ll help you connect with someone before you arrive.
How do I register?
– WEST RALLY Registration is open now!
– EAST RALLY Registration opens June 6.
Are there discounts for groups/MCs/military?
– Everyone is equal at the WSR, so we do not provide discounts on the cost of registration to any groups or individuals. If you are US Armed Services, we thank you for your selfless contribution to our country. We do have a group rate for our Rally HQ.
I’ve never been to a rally before. How do I know where to go?
– You’re in luck! We provide a great opportunity to meet everyone and get all the info you need at our Friday night welcome event. You’ll also get a map and a printed schedule during check-in. Last but not least, just look for the sportbikegirls and follow them around, we guarantee you’ll make new friends quickly.
I’m concerned about overnight parking – where do I park my bike/trailer?
– The host hotel at each event has dedicated night security and ample and safe parking for everyone attending, including truck and trailer parking.
Can I bunk with someone/search for a rally roommate/offer an extra bed in my room?
– Yes! You can post in the Private Facebook Group for Attendees . Simply request to be added and answer a few basic questions to be approved.
I have food allergies/follow a special diet, what/where/when do we eat?
– In order to keep things simple, we only provide meals to those who have purchased meals/meal packages. You are welcome to order food from the Rally HQ restaurant. You can also cook if your accommodation has a kitchen/grill, bring your own food and snacks from home, or eat at one of the many local restaurants.
*Outside food and drink are not allowed in the event rooms at WEST HQ.
Is there a pool?
– WEST Rally headquarters has a pool and fire pits! EAST Rally headquarters has a bonfire, deck and a creek. Sensing a theme yet?
Are helmets required?
– California, Tennessee and North Carolina State Laws require the use of helmets at all times regardless of age. For more information on surrounding state laws, please click here.
What if there is an accident?
– We keep a copy of your emergency contact on hand to aid in the communication process in case of a crash. It is important to take precautions when riding a motorcycle, especially out of your local area. We suggest always riding in a group of 2 or more, especially at night. Keep identification and important medical information on you at all times. If possible, wear an emergency medical ID such as a RoadID bracelet. Some areas will have limited or no cell coverage, so plan accordingly and bring a paper map if necessary. Most importantly, always ride within your limits.
What does my registration fee include?
– First and foremost, we make a $5 donation to the Skin Cancer Foundation on behalf of every attendee and every guest. You get access to the weekend’s activities, private events, raffles and door prizes, a special WSR gift pack, guided group rides and special guest speakers.
Where does my hard-earned money go?
– After event costs and operating costs are covered, our net proceeds at the end of each year are donated to the Skin Cancer Foundation in memory of Tiffany “sportbikegirl” Weirbach.